Monday, March 9, 2009

About Me

Welcome back. Just for clarification I am a caucasian male born March 3, 1990 in the United States. I was raised in a Christian household, by my grandparents, from the ages 10 to 16. Living with my grandparents I started to sense malicious spirits all around me, almost all the time. I was living in constant fear. Then, one day, I decided to meditate and focus my attention inward so that I could see what was going on in my life. That's when I met met spirit guide, who has since shown me the life of a neo-shaman. I use the term "neo-shaman" because the term shaman is reserved for a very specific group of people with their own set beliefs, but we will cover that later. I have been following the path since I was 13 years old, although I never revealed this to anyone. Sadly, there are very few shamans in my area, so I'm very much isolated. I still enjoy my life, though, as the undercover neo-shaman of my town. May your own, individual faiths guide you on your journeys. Keep an eye out for my next blog where I describe my neo-shamanic beliefs and understandings of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment